Join us at TMC on Sundays as we celebrate God’s grace and truth within the cultural diversity of Tokyo!
- 1st Sunday of the month: English and Japanese joint worship service including Lord's Supper 11:00-12:30, followed by potluck lunch
- Other Sundays: Japanese language worship 9:30-10:30 and English language worship 11:00-12:15
- Chinese fellowship (Mandarin): 4th Sundays 2:00-3:30pm
- Small groups: twice a month in Japanese or English
- Japanese language Bible study: 1st and 3rd Tuesdays 7:30-9:00pm.
- Weekly prayer meetings: Wednesdays 8pm at TMC and by Skype
2020 September 24 Filed in: 2020 English
- Romans 15:７
- Sermon by Jon Prins: "Put Out The Welcome Mat"
- We encourage TMC people to physically join us for worship at TMC on Sundays. We are taking appropriate social distancing precautions, including not offering beverages or food.
- However, our worship services can also be watched live on TMC's FB page by those who have a FB account (facebook.com/multicultural). For those who do not, our services can be viewed for a few days after each Sunday in the FB feed on our top page (tokyochurch.org).
- Offerings can be placed in the offering box or deposited directly into TMC's bank account. See our top page for direct deposit details.
- Small groups meet today or this week. If you would like to join, see one of the leaders: Pete & Janet, Becky, or Jon for English, and Satoru for Japanese.
- Weekly prayer meetings are on Wednesdays at 8pm. All are welcome! See Laura for Zoom details.
2020 September 4 Filed in: Joint Services