Join us at TMC as we celebrate God’s grace and truth within the cultural diversity of Tokyo!
- First and third Sundays 11am: Joint English/Japanese worship service
- Second, fourth (and fifth) Sundays: 9:30am Japanese worship service, 11am English worship service. (There are no 9:30am services on joint worship service Sundays.)
- First Sundays 2pm: Chinese Fellowship (Mandarin)
- Second and fourth Sundays, or the weekdays after those Sundays: English and Japanese small groups
Sun. Mar. 28, 11am ENGLISH SERVICE
2021 March 25 Filed in: 2021 English
- Romans 5:1-11
- “Gospel Hope” by Dale Little
- Small groups meet today or later this week.
- Monthly Chinese fellowship meets this afternoon.
- English prayer meetings are on Wednesdays at 8pm and Japanese on Thursdays at 8pm.
- See Kee, Becky, or Divine for English Young Adult Fellowship schedule.
- Minutes (English) from our most recent Members' Meetings are on the bulletin board at the entrance.
- The March Wakuwaku Family Time “King Jesus” video and craft in English and Japanese have been sent. If you know of a family that would like to be included in TMC’s virtual children’s ministry, contact Ann.
- Our offerings have been low in January and February, requiring a higher subsidy from our church planting fund in Canada. You are encouraged to give at TMC or online!
- Next Sunday is Easter! Join us for an afternoon picnic at Ojima-komatsugawa Park. Bring everything you think you need for a picnic. The park is at Higashi-ojima station on the Toei Shinjuku line. The park can be accessed by train, bus #24 from in front of TMC, or bicycle (20 min. from TMC). There is also ample parking.