Join us at TMC as we celebrate God’s grace and truth within the cultural diversity of Tokyo!
- First and third Sundays 11am: Joint English/Japanese worship service
- Second, fourth (and fifth) Sundays: 9:30am Japanese worship service, 11am English worship service. (There are no 9:30am services on joint worship service Sundays.)
- First Sundays 2pm: Chinese Fellowship (Mandarin)
- Second and fourth Sundays, or the weekdays after those Sundays: English and Japanese small groups
- Prayer meetings: English on Wednesdays 8pm, Japanese on Thursdays 8pm
- Japanese language Bible study: Tuesdays 7:30-9:00pm
Sun. Oct. 4, 11am JOINT SERVICE
2020 October 2 Filed in: Joint Services
- Galatians 5: 1, 6b, 13-18, 24-26
- Sermon by Duane Dietze: "Love by Serving One Another"
- Japanese interpretation by Satoru Ueda
- We encourage TMC people to physically join us for worship at TMC on Sundays. We are taking appropriate social distancing precautions, including not offering beverages or food.
- However, our worship services can also be watched live on TMC's FB page by those who have a FB account (facebook.com/multicultural). For those who do not, our services can be viewed for a few days after each Sunday in the FB feed on our top page (tokyochurch.org).
- Offerings can be placed in the offering box or deposited directly into TMC's bank account. See our top page for direct deposit details.
- For at least the remainder of this year we will have joint English/Japanese worship services on the first and third Sundays of the month at 11am. On those Sundays there will be no Japanese worship services at 9:30am.
- Chinese Fellowship meets this afternoon. See Kevin for details.
- Japanese Bible study meets on Tuesday evenings. See Pastor Moto for details.
- If you are interested in attending the Young Adult Fellowship this month, see Kee & Divine, or Becky for date and time.
- Weekly prayer meetings are on Wednesdays at 8pm. All are welcome! See Laura for Zoom details.