Join us at TMC as we celebrate God’s grace and truth within the cultural diversity of Tokyo!
- First and third Sundays 11am: Joint English/Japanese worship service
- Second, fourth (and fifth) Sundays: 9:30am Japanese worship service, 11am English worship service. (There are no 9:30am services on joint worship service Sundays.)
- First Sundays 2pm: Chinese Fellowship (Mandarin)
- Second and fourth Sundays, or the weekdays after those Sundays: English and Japanese small groups
- Prayer meetings: English on Wednesdays 8pm, Japanese on Thursdays 8pm
- Japanese language Bible study: Tuesdays 7:30-9:00pm
Sun. Sep. 6, 11am JOINT SERVICE
2020 September 4 Filed in: Joint Services
- John 13:34-35
- Sermon by Jon Prins: "Love One Another"
- We encourage TMC people to physically join us for worship at TMC on Sundays. We are taking appropriate social distancing precautions, including not offering beverages or food.
- However, our worship services can be also watched live on TMC's FB page by those who have a FB account: facebook.com/multicultural. For those who do not have a FB account our services can be viewed after the fact in the FB feed on the top page of our tokyochurch.org.
- Offerings can be placed in the offering box or deposited directly into TMC's bank account. See our top page for direct deposit details.
- TMC offerings have covered our facility rental and pastoral salary needs for the past three months. Praise the Lord!
- TMC's Leadership Team meets by Zoom this Thursday evening.
- Weekly prayer meetings are on Wednesdays at 8pm by Zoom. All are welcome! See Laura for details.
- The next Chinese Department fellowship is at 2pm on Sun. Sep. 13. See Kevin for details.
- Moto leads a Japanese Bible study on the following Tuesdays at 7:30pm: Sep. 8, 15, and 29. See him for Zoom details.
- The next English Young Adults Fellowship meets by Zoom at 7:30pm on either Fri. Sep. 18 or Sat. Sep 19. Young adults, use the young adults Line group to state your preferred date so that Kee & Divine and Becky can decide.