Join us at TMC on Sundays as we celebrate God’s grace and truth within the cultural diversity of Tokyo!
- 1st Sunday of the month: English and Japanese joint worship service including Lord's Supper 11:00-12:30, followed by potluck lunch
- Other Sundays: Japanese language worship 9:30-10:30 and English language worship 11:00-12:15
- Chinese fellowship (Mandarin): 4th Sundays 2:00-3:30pm
- Small groups: twice a month in Japanese or English
- Japanese language Bible study: 1st and 3rd Tuesdays 7:30-9:00pm.
- Weekly prayer meetings: Wednesdays 8pm at TMC and by Skype
Sun. Apr 5, 11am JOINT SERVICE by Zoom
2020 April 4 Filed in: Joint Services
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice" from various Scripture texts by Duane Dietze
- Interpretation by Motomichi Harada
- Because of the rapid increase of coronavirus cases in Tokyo, the governor has directed residents to stay home on weekends and weekday evenings other than for necessary and emergency reasons. Therefore TMC will only have online meetings in April, including Sunday worship services on April 5, 12, 19, and 26.
- Since all the worship services in April will be online, you are encouraged to give your offerings during April by direct bank deposit to our TMC account at Yuucho Bank. Account information has been emailed to members and attenders but Dale would be glad to give you the information again.
- We have a Japanese Bible study by Zoom on Tuesday, April 7 from 7:30 pm. Ask Moto for more details.
- Next Sunday is Easter Sunday! Plan to join us again by zoom.
- Prayer meeting is Wed 8pm by Skype.