Join us at TMC as we celebrate God’s grace and truth within the cultural diversity of Tokyo!
- First and third Sundays 11am: Joint English/Japanese worship service
- Second, fourth (and fifth) Sundays: 9:30am Japanese worship service, 11am English worship service. (There are no 9:30am services on joint worship service Sundays.)
- First Sundays 2pm: Chinese Fellowship (Mandarin)
- Second and fourth Sundays, or the weekdays after those Sundays: English and Japanese small groups
- Romans 3:21-31
- Sermon by Dale Little: "Jesus, the Righteousness of God"
- Japanese interpretation by Duane Dietze
NOTE: On this the first Sunday of the month we remember and give thanks for the death of the Lord Jesus Christ for us ("communion").
- At the end of January the Leadership Team decided to transition to an “online only” worship service format for the remainder of the state of emergency in Tokyo. As you know, on Friday the government officially extended that timeline two more weeks, through March 21. So on March 14 and 21 we plan to continue our “online only” worship services. And we hope to return to a “hybrid in-person and online” worship service format on March 28 if the state of emergency is lifted by then.
- Japanese Bible studies are on Tuesdays at 8pm.
- English prayer meetings are on Wednesdays at 8pm and Japanese on Thursdays at 8pm.
- See Kee, Becky, or Divine for information about English Young Adult Fellowship gatherings this month.
- Our next TMC Members' Meeting is Sun Mar 21 at 2pm by zoom. Members, mark your calendars!
- Our offerings have been low in January and February, requiring a higher subsidy from our church planting fund in Canada. You are encouraged to give online!