Join us at TMC as we celebrate God’s grace and truth within the cultural diversity of Tokyo!
- First and third Sundays 11am: Joint English/Japanese worship service
- Second, fourth (and fifth) Sundays: 9:30am Japanese worship service, 11am English worship service. (There are no 9:30am services on joint worship service Sundays.)
- First Sundays 2pm: Chinese Fellowship (Mandarin)
- Second and fourth Sundays, or the weekdays after those Sundays: English and Japanese small groups
- Prayer meetings: English on Wednesdays 8pm, Japanese on Thursdays 8pm
- Japanese language Bible study: Tuesdays 7:30-9:00pm
2020 October 23 Filed in: 2020 English
- 1 Thessalonians 4:18; 5:11; Hebrews 3:12-13; 10:25
- "Encourage One Another" by Jon Prins
- Small groups meet today or this week. If you would like to join, see one of the leaders: Pete & Janet, Becky, or Jon for English, and Satoru for Japanese.
- Wakuwaku Family Time. Since June, TMC ministry to children has gone virtual with crafts sent by mail, and videos of Bible stories in Japanese and English sent by email to families connected with TMC. Parents can view the lessons with their children at home, when they have the time. If you know of a family who might be interested in receiving the monthly Bible lesson, please contact Ann Little.
- Sunday worship service options:
- Joint English/Japanese services are on the first and third Sundays of the month at 11am.
- Separate English and Japanese services are held on the other Sundays, with the Japanese at 9:30am and the English at 11am.
- On joint worship service Sundays there are no Japanese services at 9:30am.
- Midweek prayer meeting options:
- English meets on Wednesdays at 8pm. See Laura for Zoom info.
- Japanese meets on Thursdays at 8pm. See Pastor Moto for Zoom info.
- Japanese Bible study meets on Tuesday evenings. See Pastor Moto for details.
- Chinese fellowship gathers on the first Sunday afternoon of each month. See Kevin for details.
2020 October 15 Filed in: Joint Services
2020 October 9 Filed in: 2020 English